Thursday, January 8, 2009

I received an email on 1-2-09 while Brad was in transit.... remember the things I hid in his bag (at the time of the email he had not found the card yet) :-) When Brad went through customs he had to dump everything out as the official rumaged through his things. He found the -We'll miss you- card that Bradley, Justus and I planted in his bag. From the conversation we had, it sounds like the card really touched him. This was the same customs that confiscated his Mens Health magazine because it was considered inappropriate material since some of the men work out without a shirt on.

Hey Baby,

Just wanted to send you a note and remind you how much you are loved. I re-packed my bags this morning and found all the small love tokens and the picture. Thank you so much. You are my jackpot and my most wonderful friend.

Love,
-Brad

No comments:

Post a Comment